Legal Disclaimer and General Disclaimer
|ALL USERS OF JURISPEDIA MUST READ THIS PAGE BEFORE USING THE JURISPEDIA WEBSITE.|
Jurispedia does not provide legal advice
- Jurispedia contains information about legal topics. That information is general in nature and is not written or posted with the intention of providing readers and users with legal advice. Jurispedia can not provide you with information about your particular legal issue or situation. If you have a legal issue, you should contact a lawyer or a law clinic for legal advice.
Jurispedia does not warranty the accuracy of the website
- Jurispedia is a wiki. The content that appears on Jurispedia has been submitted and edited by users. It is constantly changing as people revise content and add new content. As a result, no warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content of the Jurispedia website. Content on Jurispedia may be completely inaccurate, may be accurate only for the time when it was written, or may be restricted to a particular jurisdiction (place). You should never consider the information you read on Jurispedia to be accurate without confirming it in a reliable source of legal information.
- The Jurispedia Council and the Jurispedia Admins disclaim all liability for your use of and reliance on the content on the Jurispedia website.
Jurispedia is not liable for the content on this website
- When you use the content of the Jurispedia website in any way, you do so entirely at your own risk. Jurispedia disclaims all responsibility and liability for any harm that may occur as a result of your use and/or reliance on the information on the Jurispedia website.
- The Jurispedia Council, the Jurispedia Founders and the Jurispedia Admins are not responsible or liable for any defamatory or libelous content on the Jurispedia website. They furthermore disclaim all responsibility and liability for any defamatory or libelous use of Jurispedia by users of the Jurispedia website.
- The Jurispedia Council, the Jurispedia Founders and the Jurispedia Admins are not responsible or liable for any copyright or trade-mark infringement on the Jurispedia website. They furthermore disclaim all responsibility and liability for any copyright or trade-mark infringement derived from the use of the Jurispedia website.
- The content on Jurispedia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Licence.